Asia is a top destination in the tourism industry for its unique blend of cultures, historic sites and natural beauty. Established in 1997, ASIA DMC has become a leading destination management company specializing in travel to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand. With offices worldwide staffed with travel professionals, we provide our trade partners with access to a comprehensive range of travel products and services.
Join our team
Achieve the revenue and profit targets according to the assignments of the departments.
Create tour proposal; make quotation for all the requests from the agents.
Communicate with the agents to sell the products and reply all the other requests from the agent according to the standard of the department.
Proceed with all the services to Operations and related departments, make tour confirmation and send to the agent.
Do all the reports according to the requirements of the departments.
Do the frequent customer care of the existing agents.
Coordinate with related departments to do new products.
Years of experience: At least 2 years in same position.
Good at English (speaking, writing and listening).
Have good relationship with Agents in Asia is an advantage.
Good at Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook …)
Willing to work overtime and under high pressure.
Good teamwork player
Competitive & attractive salary with incentive each half year.
13th month salary, bonus holiday (2/9, 30/4…)
Equal rewards for individual devotion & performance.
Working from Monday to Friday (44h)
Free lunch in kind.
Premium health care insurance package.
International, fair and transparency working environment.
Training and traveling opportunities.
Apply Read Less
- Receive booking from sales team in Hanoi.
- Input the data on the tour management/ tour plan.
- Block services for series and follow per month ( hotel, transportation, restaurant, water puppet, train ticket, cyclo).
- Send booking to supplier and follow up booking.
- This position will be in charge of building and developing customer in Russia & CIS for the company.
- Other tasks are assigned by direct manager.
- Building and developing customer service strategy to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Proposing and executing the assignment to team members.
- Providing training and monitoring staff skills such as: sales skills, service attitude and work processes.
- Maintain and actively develop business contacts and new markets.
- Planning and preparation of Marketing activities
- Representing the company on trade shows, sales calls and other activities
- On-going market research and development
- Developing the product for each market in cooperation with the company's Product Manager
- Fluent in Russia and English
- Minimum 3 year experience in the hospitality industry, preferable tourism
- Minimum education level: Bachelors in Business Administration, Economics or Tourism
- Good Computer skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook…)
- Outgoing character
- Sales focused
- Willing to work overtime and under high pressure
- Excellent communication and persuasion skill
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, creative and responsible
- Competitive & attractive salary with incentive each half.
- 13th month salary, bonus holiday (2/9, 30/4…)
- Equal rewards for individual devotion & performance.
- Working from Monday to Friday (44h)
- Free lunch in kind.
- Premium health care insurance package.
- International, fair and transparency working environment.
- Training and traveling opportunities.