To support newly appointed Exposure Downunder to bring ASIA DMC Myanmar to the Australian market, they have released a FREE 9 days Myanmar Small Group Escorted famil, to be led by the country based GM, Gerben Bloemendaal.
For Rudyard Kipling fans, they will be pleased to tell family and friends that they really are “On the Road to Mandalay”, with the famil starting from here on September 10th.
Some of the highlights of this tour include:
- Internal flights
- Cyclos ride around the back streets of Mandalay
- Local barbecue The U Bein Bridge Exploring Bagan with electric bikes (so silent!)
- Sunset cruise with cocktails Inle Lake Local markets exploration
- Shan Cooking class Regional arts and crafts Shwedagon Pagoda
- Off the beaten tracks of Yangon Local ferry ride to see village life by trishaw
- A wee bit of time for leisure including poolside
- Culinary insights throughout
Gerben Bloemendaal is eager to welcome Australian guests to Myanmar and show them insights in to the beauty of the land and its people. “Myanmar is complex. And it is changing. It’s very misunderstood and we hope this gesture of extending our hospitality will show agents what a wonderful destination this is.”
Participants will simply need to organise their own international flights to be there for the 10th September.
Single room supplement available.
Expressions of interest close cob Friday 1st June.
Also read at: