· Receive booking from sales team in Hanoi.
· Input the data on the tour management/ tour plan
· Check carefully all of information of guests, all of special request from guests and inform to related dept.
· Double check booking of OP services.
· Make the tour order
· Send the final confirmation to sales.
· Inform tour to guides to deliver program.
· Brief program to tour guide carefully.
· Follow up the tour.
· Check price and report the cost to accountant at the end month
· Make the payment form for guides.
· Receive the questionnaire from guides after tour and listening all of feedback of guides.
· Check and control the service quality
· Negotiate the price with suppliers
· Send weekly report to OP manager
· Communicate and coordinate with internal departments (especially sales, customer care & quality control dept.)
· Frequently interact with guides and update all incident /ad-hoc reports to related departments or to related person in charge.
· Keep other departments informed by sharing information of local competitors & local suppliers (especially new suppliers)
· Handle emergency issues effectively on requests.
· All other duties as assigned by OPM.
1. Good language skills in English (written and spoken)
2. Good at using Microsoft office (Word, Excel...)
3. Communication and listening skills
4. Time management skills
5. Customer service orientation
6. Positive attitude, open minded
7. High proficiency in interpersonal skill
8. Problem solving
9. Foreign cultures understanding
10. - Extensive destination knowledge
11. Flexibility to work overtime
12. Ability to work under pressure
13 Travel as required
· Competitive & attractive salary with incentive each half.
· 13th month salary, bonus holiday (2/9, 30/4…)
· Equal rewards for individual devotion & performance.
· Working from Monday to Friday (44h)
· Free lunch in kind.
· Premium health care insurance package.
· International, fair and transparency working environment.
· Training and traveling opportunities.
· Qualification: College
· Age: No limit
· Type of recruitment: official employer