1. Achieve the revenue and profit targets according to the assignments of the departments
2. Create tour proposal, make quotation for all the requests from the agents
3. Communicate with the agents to sell the products and reply all the other requests from the agent according to the standard of the department
4. Proceed with all the services to Operations and related departments, make tour confirmation and send to the agent
5. Follow-up cut-off dates for the bookings
6. Work with the accountant to follow up payment from the agents
7. Do all the reports according to the requirements of the departments
8. Do the frequent customer care of the existing agents
9. Deal with all complaints from clients on and after tour in coordination with Operation and Customer Care departments
10. Make the annual tariff for all the assigned agents and coordinate with Product department to develop the new products for those agents
11. Find ways and initiatives to push sales with the agents (promotion campaigns, product review and development, marketing support…)
12. Do other tasks according to the assignment of the department
13. Do the back-up works for other Sales in the team
Sales Supervisor tasks:
1. Supervise the workload and performance of the assigned team (if any) and have good back up plan to guarantee the performance of the team. Assist team with solutions for difficult issues
2. Assist Market Manager in manpower development including: recruitment, training…
3. In charge of biddings for new accounts in assigned markets according to the assignment of department
Business Development tasks:
1.Seek, follow up and develop some potential partners applied for small and medium accounts according to the assignment of the department
2.Proactively and aggressively do the customer care to all existing partners and the potential partners in charge by all available means with more focus on direct communication (Skype or similar, telephone calls or similar, meetings…)
3. Escort the Fam Trip group or important groups according to the assignment of the departments
4. Act as 1st back up for Market Manager when this position is vacant or out of office
5. Assist Market Manager with market research and analysis
6. Carry out Sales and Marketing Activities (if any) according to the assignment of the departments
7. Do the reports according to the requirements of departments
Job Competence requirements
1. Degree, certificate
2. Relevant Experience (3-5 years)
3. Soft skills (different level have different group of soft skills)
4. Personalities/Attitudes (example: Honest, Well-organized, Responsible person, etc.)
• Competitive & attractive salary with incentive every 6 months. Collapse
• Year-end bonus, bonus holiday (2/9, 30/4, 1/1…)
• Equal rewards for individual devotion & performance.
• Working from Monday to Friday (44h)
• Free lunch in kind.
• Premium health care insurance package.
• International, fair and transparency working environment.
• Training and traveling opportunities.