Roles and accountabilities:
• Meet service standards as described in Sales Department (24 hour response policy, quality of the responses, follow ups)
• Record all requests/bookings daily
• Achieve the revenue and profit targets according to the assignments of the departments.
• Create tour proposal; make quotation for all the requests from the agents and clients
• Communicate with the agents and clients to sell the products and reply all the other requests from the agent according to the standard of the department.
• Proceed with all the services to Operations and related departments, make tour confirmation and send to the agent.
• Do all the reports according to the requirements of the departments.
• Do the frequent customer care of the existing agents and new client ( phone call or meeting client on spot)
• Follow up after the booking
• Coordinate with related departments to do new products
Job Competence requirements:
• Years of experience: At least 1 - 2 years in same position.
• Essential requirements:
o Fluent in Chinese
o Good listening and reading comprehension of English
o Qualification and experience in sales
o Travel industry experience
o High standards of customer service and excellent communication skills
o Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks
o Friendly, flexible and a sense of humor
o University Degree
o Good at Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook …)
o Willing to work overtime and under high pressure.
o Good teamwork player
• Competitive & attractive salary with incentive every 6 months.
• Year-end bonus, bonus holiday (2/9, 30/4, 1/1…)
• Equal rewards for individual devotion & performance.
• Working from Monday to Friday (44h)
• Free lunch in kind.
• Premium health care insurance package.
• International, fair and transparency working environment.
• Training and traveling opportunities. Collapse