Explore all of Southern Burma with a loop round the Great Irrawaddy Delta on the rivership RV Katha Pandaw and then fly down to Kawthaung, the country’s Southernmost top, to sail back up to Rangoon on the glamourous Andaman Explore.
This is a very special cruising opportunity from ASIA DMC HO & Pandaw:
Pandaw is combining two of their usual routings on a one-time journey in Myanmar. This will happen in February 2019 and it combines a cruise in theIrrawadyDelta and a cruise along the coast and the amazing Mergui Archipelago. The first part is river cruising, for more of a cultural exploration and the second part is sea cruising with beautiful crystal-clear waters, snorkeling and kayaking.
The journey combines the Coastal and the Delta. Two ships, the Katha Pandaw and the Andaman Explorer. But hurry, because the number of places is limited!
Several points to note:
1. The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise we will, of course, keep you well informed.
2. Availability: Please note that if a certain hotel is not available at the time of booking, then we will gladly make alternative suggestions in the same category. We will advise you accordingly with the surcharge if any. As a result, we would highly appreciate it if you could advise us to block rooms soonest possible to guarantee the rooms and rates in the period of high and peak season
3. All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest.
4. Above itinerary is based on the current flight schedule. In case of flight changes, the itinerary will be changed accordingly.
5. No early check-in or late checkout is included except those indicated in the program. Generally, the check in time is 14.00pm and check out time is 12.00pm.
6. Visa into Myanmar is required except for countries who have signed the visa exemption contracts. Please contact us for visa information details. Remarks: Passport must be valid 6 months ahead since the time of departing the visited country
7. Compulsory dinners on Dec 24th (Christmas), Dec 31st (New Year) or Myanmar New Year will be advised at time of booking. EXTEND YOUR STAY! Combine one of the country’s best cruises with a special extension before or after your journey through Myanmar. Luxury tours with ASIA DMC Myanmar will prove to be unforgettable; we can arrange accommodation at the most luxurious resorts, restaurants, your own guide and all flights and transfers. Browse our inspirations
Contact our Travel Consultants here
See more at: